Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Yogurt

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Share Your Symptoms » Yogurt « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 9:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I HAVE BEEN EATING ALTA DENA UNFLavored lowfat for about one year. It helped with yeast infections and cleared up my acne. Is this dangerous for glutonate content
Roy Piwovar
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 5:42 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ingredients to watch out for in yogurt include carrageenan (common in low fat dairy products), pectin, gelatin and aspartame.

As Alta Dena is on the list below of certified organic and hormone free dairy product producers, I suspect your success may have to do not only with what's in the yogurt, but what isn't in it:

http://www.mothers.org/FFGE5.html
melissa
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:36 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another good yogurt is White Mountain Bulgarian yogurt. It contains more types of the "good" bacteria. Which my sisters doctor told her she needed to prevent bacterial infections she was getting. The other brands of yogurt don't have as many different kinds of bacteria, not to mention all the additives.

I started making my own yogurt using the White Mountain brand - it's delicious!! We use it in lots of things - including salad dressings in place of buttermilk. And frozen yogurt. I make my own fruit sauces using berries and sugar.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page