Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

PCS-PolyChemical Syndrome

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » PCS-PolyChemical Syndrome « Previous Next »

Gerry Bush
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 10:20 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thought this often discussed topic required its own heading. Check out this link:

http://www.ewg.org/pub/home/reports/beautysecrets/execsumm.html

It makes for interesting reading and food for thought.

Deb A.- Here's another possible cooperation to explore. Think synergism.
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 8:09 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The article is VERY depressing. Perhaps we need to post a new heading so that links to articles that are important for our visitors to read (which relate to other forms of pollution) can be posted.

I'm all for synergism. My problems is that I have so many pokers in the fire as is! You cannot believe how much time I spend on the phone or at my computer just answering inquiries and e mail about MSG. You'd think I had a 9 to 5 paying job! Using our site as a forum for information for issues related to the widespread poisoning of our people is okay by me, as long as people visiting this site don't become so overwhelmed by everything else, that they feel defeated before they tackle the first major step: learning about and then trying to avoid excitotoxins. That is our main focus.
I love the word, synergism, and it works as long as there are people like you helping it to happen. Now I wish there was something like "energism" which would allow me to accomplish more. Maybe there is, because I know people like you and the wonderful "regulars" who post here, help keep me going! THANKS ALL!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page