Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Still in Reno

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Reno Meeting » Still in Reno « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - 8:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, board friends! Mike and I have to say, this trip was worth it just to meet some of the amazing people who post here. I wish I could go into more detail and tell you everything that transpired over the last couple days, but we are taking Shirley Harvey to the airport this morning and then heading out to Lake Tahoe with Carol H.. Reno is a beautiful spot and we have Judy T. and her husband, Tony (a great guy who barbecues a great steak!), to thank for helping us to gather together. At our main meeting yesterday, we discussed topics such as how we can better reach more people about the dangers of excitotoxins, ideas and suggestions for NoMSG, creating a newcomer page for this site along with a separate spot to post scientific discussions, and even a new site where people can go for more documented material and info. Mike asked for and got some ideas for making the discussion board easier to use, and we discussed some projects that we could take on, such as a letter writing day, which we will fill you all in on. We hope to return to Reno next year. Think about joining us! Thank you so much Judy and Tony, for your hospitality and positive energy! Meeting you and Carol H., and Carol A. was worth the trip, and of course, seeing our former NoMSG friends, was the icing on the cake. We brainstormed, planned and I can tell you, these people are committed, brilliant, and full of concern for fellow victims. I spent most of the time with a silly grin on my face, I was so impressed with everyone and so thrilled to be with them! More later!
Deb A.
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - 8:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh... we also viewed several segments on past TV shows that covered MSG..60 Minutes, Lifestyle Magazine, 700 Club...with appearances of Dr. Olney, Dr. Blaylock, Kathleen Schwartz, the FDA reps, and Shirley Harvey.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page