Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Reno?

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Reno Meeting » Reno? « Previous Next »

Carol H
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 8:35 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's crazy here today. My coworkers could see the towers on fire before they fell. Thankfully we are across the Hudson on top of the Palisades, but I feel so shocked and upset. I have no idea how many people I know may be hurt or worse. It's very upsetting here today, police cars and ambulances everywhere, and traffic. They closed all the bridges. We may not be able to even get to Reno next week. It's like martial law around here right now....
Deb A.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 8:53 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank God you are alright, Carol. Yes, I think we will have to hold tight for a couple days and see how we all feel about traveling. We planned to leave on Friday. I've called all the family around the country...you just want to gather them all around you at times like this. Many were weepy as we were. Bad times ahead...very hard for our country.
Carol H
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 2:07 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My coworker's dad was in a building next door to the trade center, his dad is unhurt, but he tragically witnessed people jumping from the second tower after the first fell. Another coworker used to work for the Port Authority of NY, and NJ. He was stunned, the Port Authority engineering dept was located in the Trade Center. He knew many of them. Most of the people I know - know someone who works in the area. A friend of mine had been in the Trade Center years ago when the first bombing occurred. She said it was terrifying. I hope she got out. I won't know for a while if my friends got out. We spent all morning calling our friends. We have to just wait. Our cell phones are working sporadically, and there were so many ambulances from towns around me racing to the city. I could see the city from the top of the Palisades a short time ago. It's mostly just smoke now above where the towers were. I can't describe how strange it is to see a landscape you know so well, changed forever, so horribly. I felt faint all day. Unbelievable.
Deb A.
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 7:33 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I awoke at 5 this morning and am again glued to the screen. Hope you got some sleep, Carol, and that your friends are safe.
I know I have to prepare for this trip to Reno, if we are still to have a meeting, but I am having a difficult time focusing. We need to leave Friday..will stay with a daughter to break up the drive and have a visit with her before we head out on Sunday for Reno. We will be in Circus Circus Sunday, and then the MeadowWood Courtyard the next 2 nights. Carol, and Judy, and anyone else planning on going, how are you doing today? What are your feelings about the meeting? Mike and I will plan on it, if it's a go. Some will be deterred, but we want to be there for those who show. We need your input...from anyone out there who has made reservations, whether flying or driving. There are those, I'm sure who have not told us that they would be there, who are planning to just come...some perhaps who just read about it in the NoMSG newsletter. I know that Dreama is from the East and was flying in. Hopefully, we can do this, and that, Carol, you will be able to be there, along with the others flying in. I'm sure that there will be some who are more fearful of flying now...I certainly can understand that.
Judy T
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 10:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tony and I will be in Reno Monday, Sept 17. We'll be on an anniversary trip to California from Winnemucca until Sunday. I have several airplane trips inthe next few months. I will not cancel any of them.
Deb A.
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 10:22 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good to hear that, Judy. Mike and I will be there too, no matter how many people come or not. Guess we can't let terrorists control our lives and our goals. Some may decide not to come, but we are looking forward to gathering and gaining strength from each other. See you there, Judy!
Dreama
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 5:49 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I am not certain at this point whether I will be able to make this trip. The news suggests that the airports will be reopened on Friday for those people whose planes were diverted from their original destinations on the 11th. They are also reporting that air travel will not return to normal for at least several days once the airports are reopened. At this point, I am keeping my options open but it does not look too promising.

I am happy to report that my family and friends who live and/or work in NYC have reported in and they are well. I was quite worried. Although myself and fellow employees travel into NYC frequently, this was one of the few weeks when we were all actually in the office - thankfully.

My prayers go out to all of you who are still waiting and wondering as well as anyone who has faced tragedy firsthand during these most horrifying events. God bless you all.
Carol H
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 6:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My best friend who works in the city called me today - she is safe and her brother-in-law who worked on the 40th floor of one of the towers got out safely. Still no word from my other friends. Our secretary was in Hoboken yesterday and actually saw the second plane hit the towers. I still can't believe all this. I am so worried about my friends.
Carol H
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 7:19 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Three friends I was very worried about are safe. They were stranded last night but are now home - I just got a call - talk about being glad to hear a friends voice......
Carol Adams
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 2:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Such a tragic thing to happen! I was planning to come to the meeting Tuesday in Reno but am wondering if you will cancel. Is there a phone number you could give me or anyone else to call once we are there? I am planning on staying at the Meadow Wood. Thanks so much.
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 4:00 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol H., we are all happy for you that your friends are safe. And Dreama, I'm so relieved that you were in the office that day! We don't know just how all of this will affect the meeting, but whether there are 5 or 25 people there, we are looking forward to it. Kaye Wanke, the former NoMSG hotline person called to say she got a flight to Reno, and Carol said she would be there one way or another...hope as many of you can come. Carol A., you can ask at the hotel for Mike and Debby Anglesey's room...or for information about the meeting of the "Excitotoxin Awareness Coalition" as it is called.
Don't forget about the kick-off at Judy's home on Monday, the 17th. It will be from 4 to 6 and there will be food and time to meet and talk about the meeting on Tuesday. Ask at the MeadowWood- Courtyard. for more information regarding this get- together. Judy, I just bought some name tags for everyone....will bring those and some videos, if we have time to see them. Mike and I are looking forward to meeting our new friends in the cause and seeing our "old" friends there, too. Safe journeys for all of you!
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 4:36 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This was sent to me today, and I thought it was worth sharing here.

Send A Note of Encouragement

The events of Tuesday, Sept. 11, have left an enormous
loss of life in their wake. Many civilians and rescue
workers have been killed, and the survivors and
remaining rescue workers are being forced to function
amid unimaginable circumstances. The first and best
response, obviously, is to pray for these people. But as
Proverbs 16:24 reminds us, "Pleasant words are a
honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."
If you would like to send a note of encouragement to
those impacted by the tragic events of Sept. 11, see the
following addresses.

To send a donation or a letter to help the victims of the
World Trade Center tragedy, write:

World Trade Center Relief Fund
P.O. Box 5028
Albany, NY 12205

To send letters of encouragement to the following New
York City officials, write:

Mayor Rudolph Giuliani
New York City Hall
1 City Hall
New York, NY 10007-1200

Commissioner Bernard Kerik
New York City Police Department
Community Relations
1 Police Plaza
New York, NY 10038-1497
Note: Almost 60 police officers were missing and feared
dead, as of Sept. 12

Commissioner Thomas Von Essen
New York City Fire Department
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
New York, NY 10005
Note: More than 200 firefighters were missing and
feared dead, as of Sept. 12

To send letters relating to the Pentagon deaths, write:

Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
The Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301-0003

To send letters to the airlines involved in the attacks,
write:

James E. Goodwin, CEO
United Customer Relations
P.O. Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666
NOTE: Sixteen crew members and 94 passengers were
killed in the crashes of the two United Airlines planes
that were hijacked.

Don Carty, CEO
American Airlines
4333 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76155
NOTE: Seventeen crew members and at least 110
passengers were killed in the crashes of the two
American Airlines planes that were hijacked.

Please also consider sending a letter of encouragement
to President Bush, as he is making critical decisions
about the nation's response to these attacks:

President George W. Bush
The White House
Washington, DC 20500
Judy T
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 5:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Reno meeting is a Go. At this point we don't know how many people will be here but my husband, Tony, and I are welcoming you all. My phone in Reno is 775-853-8430. I received a call from the motel about the meeting room. I pondered and then made a decision to hold the Tuesday meeting in our home which is 1.5 miles from the motel. Why? The room at Meadow Wood is designed for 50 and we planned on 20. It is a time when we might not want to feel like ants in an auditorium. Our home is comfortable and we can accommodate 20 people easily for a meeting. So, here's the idea; everything is the same; we meet at our home for the Kickoff on Monday night at 4 p.m.(people wll be at the motel at 3:45 to shuttle you, including Mike and Debby Anglesey). Then we meet again beginning at 9am at our home on Tuesday, via shuttle from the Motel 8 on South Virginia. IF that is a problem, we'll discuss it Monday night and we'll reclaim the meeting room. Afterall, it won't be going to anyone else at that late date! All will work out. Unfortunately I have a business meeting Monday in Reno until 2:30 so Monday I won't be available by phone BUT Debby and Mike will be at Motel 8, Meadow Wood Motel. See you at 3:45 Monday at the Motel 8 (there will be maps there on how to find my home if you are driving) and Debby and Mike and Tony and I will be there to give you a lift to the Kickoff and we'll be there again on Tuesday morning to shuttle you. Really, all will work out. I can hardly wait to meet you all.
Judy T
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 5:38 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol Adams: When are you coming in? Tony and I will be at our Reno home Sunday at 775-853-8430. Mike and Debby should also be at the Motel 8 on Sunday. In any event we will be at the Motel on Monday at 3:45 to bring you to our home. We'll chat from 4-6 p.m. with fruits and veggies and we'll serve a Caveman meal of steak and Contessa Shrimp at 6p.m. (I'm hoping Carol H will help me with that). We'll shuttle folks back to the Motel whenever they wish to go. The Tuesday, after a discussion Monday evening, we'll either meet at the Motel 8 or at our home, depending on how many folks show up. Know what? I think we'll all be here, about 12 of us, ready to begin this new journey.
Judy T
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 6:12 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I direct a program in a small western town that works with families trying to improve their lot. Today, as I entered the trailer where we teach, 10 Hispanic adults were weeping or obviously saddened as they watched televison. The town of probably 12 businesses had 12 American flags on proud display and I would guess that 90% of the homes had either flags or ribbons on their stoops. We are as devastated as any people in this land and we are just as determined to see and end to this insanity.
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 8:33 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Judy! You are so great. Thank you for your confidence, your hard work, and determination to make this an enjoyable and worthwhile event for all of us. We are so grateful to you for instigating this, and for opening your home to us. Your plans sound great, and we're behind you 100%. Mike and I will be leaving tomorrow and driving first to Oregon to visit our daughter, and then will head over to Reno on Sunday. We will be staying at Circus Circus the first night, since everything else was booked when we decided to come a day early. But we will be at the Motel 8 (MeadowWood Courtyard) the other nights. I'll be glad to help with the shrimp and steak, too!
Thank you for sharing your story about the people you work with. We all feel closer as Americans after this. The niece of a good friend was in the 1st tower, but got out just in time. The scene outside the building was too horrific to describe here. She got caught in the white cloud and had to walk 17 blocks to a friend's home. The daughter of another friend was working as an intern at the Pentagon. We thought of her all day Tuesday, and then we got an e mail from her Wednesday saying she was okay, but heard and saw much as she led an elderly woman to safety.
Carol Adams
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 9:26 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy T- I am leaving late tonight for Sacramento. Plan to visit my son til late Sunday night. Hopefully, will meet you all Monday afternoon.
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2001 - 8:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear NOMSGers,

I have been trying to think of a way to make our discussion board and Deb A's web site less overwhelming for newcomers. We need to do this yet remain just as informative with regards to sharing symptoms and remedies and directing newcomers to publications designed to inform and help them struggle through the initial difficulties of MSG & Aspartame abstinence. The upcoming Reno meeting offers an opportunity to discuss this issue.

The only thing I could come up with was the possibility of establishing a newcomer's page. This page would summarize the major information needed to:

1) Convince them that Excitotoxins might be the cause of their symptoms
2) Direct them through the regimen necessary to cleanse their bodies of these Excitotoxins
3) Provide them a carry along list of hidden MSG sources for aid in shopping
4) Provide them a list of supportive publications
5) Provide a list of medical and professional personnel who support evidence of this Excitotoxin damage
6) Provide a diagram of how Excitotoxins affect the body and why they manifest themselves in so many diverse symptoms in various individuals
7) Provide a form letter that details the damage of Excitotoxins and allows the newcomer or any of us to add in personal information such that this letter can be sent (through the website) as needed. These letters could be kept by the website and sent out en masse to government, media, etc. when issues arise.
8) Provide an information package for distribution to Doctors offices, schools and Hospitals.
9) Provide a list of supplements that have proven beneficial and identify how they are thought to work in combating the affects of MSG

There may be other items included, but I thought I would offer as a topic for discussion at your meeting.

As we have seen from experience, once a newcomer is successful in abstinence for a period of about one month, he or she begins to notice the euphoria of feeling good. Perhaps one of the best suggestions we could make to them is to list how they feel before the abstinence so they really notice the significant change. When I think back on the ravage these Excitotoxins did to my body and how I felt a short two years ago compared to how I feel today, I am convinced that I have finally mastered my health through this site and the help of all my friends here.

Please, everyone attending the Reno meeting -- have a safe journey.

Keep in mind the recent tragedy that has befallen our country but keep also in mind the devastation this "food pollution" has caused and is continuing to cause. Your mission is no less important because unknown millions of people may have suffered and possibly died horrible deaths due to the use of these Excitotoxins. Terrorism comes in many forms and the worst terrorism is that which is committed against innocent people for purely financial gains.
Judy T
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2001 - 10:38 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tom: Perfect. A newcomer strategy is a must. Think how it would help not only the newcomer but Debby and others who are so helpful to the novice.

I'm out of contact until Sunday, but will be in Reno then. Thank you for your well wishes.
Carol H
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2001 - 11:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tom, thanks for the encouragement. I'll be there in Reno.
Hoteru
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2001 - 3:47 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greetings to all. I had hoped to join you all in Reno, but wouldn't know until the last minute, probably Sunday night, whether I could go because of the very poor health of a family member. The travel situation now and the declining health of the familty member makes it ill-advised for me to
leave. If the situation turns around even a little bit at home I'll hop a bus or train and join you at the last minute, even if I have to arrive Tuesday morning and go home Tuesday night.
I still read the board every morning during the week about 5:30 A.M. and feel so much genuine
kindness and helpful informatiom passed around.
With you in spirit, if not in the flesh.
Judy T
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2001 - 8:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you arrive Monday night or Tuesday, call 775-853-8430...we'll come get you.
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2001 - 9:16 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greetings from Reno! Mike and I rolled in this evening. We are looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it. Tom, thank you for your brilliant ideas. We'll discuss that and I promise that once Mike and I are home, we'll do what we can to get the ball rolling with a newcomer page on the site. We welcome the suggestions and help of everyone concerning this. We have been working on an informative pamphlet that we will have available to download and share with people. When we get home, we will be tied up a couple weeks doing some canning and stocking our shelves with some much needed foods in light of the current situation. We will post here via our lap top concerning the meeting in Reno if and when we find some free moments while here. Later! Dreama Brower of NoMSG e mailed to inform us that she was not able to make it, unfortunately, and Kendra, the NoMSG editor, was hoping to make another flight this evening....her original flight was canceled. Last I heard from Carol H., she was going to drive if her flight was canceled. Be safe everyone!
Judy T
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 7:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A: Carol Adams is at the motel #175. Hoteru may fly in today. Kay Wahnke is in town at her daughter's house. I'm at a business meeting all day so will see everyone at Meadow Wood Courtyard Motel 8 at 3:45. There are maps in the lobby but we'll be there.
Judy T
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 7:31 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DebA: Not room number I gave...check at front desk
LL
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 9:10 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tom, as a newcomer to this site, you are right, it would be helpful to do what you listed. There is so much info on this site that it is overwhelming and difficult to remember where info is in all these messages. I have learned much over the past couple weeks and this is a wonderful website, thanks to all for the help. I know I have spent many hours here and still have not been in all the discussion topics. I am glad that I explored the Discussion Board as that is where I found the most helpful info, but I wonder how many others visiting this site might not venture here. Keep up the good work and best of luck to all in Reno.
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 2:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LL & Others,

Thanks for the support.

All along I have felt that this discussion board could possibly be divided into three parts.

One would be dedicated to something similar to a chat site where ideas could be "chatted about" until "theories" began to develop.

Another could be dedicated to in depth discussion of those theories and collecting data and information in support of them.

The final part would be where we develop what I would call our "collective dogma". Many of us have seen just such a natural migration within this discussion board and once we all seem to agree on common theories we lack a depository for this information.

Perhaps the newcomer site, if adopted, will bring "newbies" up to a knowledge level that when they participate in the discussion board, they will already have answers to questions they would otherwise be asking. It will then be easier for them to migrate to the in depth discussion part or the dogma part.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discourage anyone from asking a question, but as LL says, "There is so much info on this site that it is overwhelming and difficult to remember where info is in all these messages".

I would like this site to become a resource site that could deliver information and testimonials along with "tried & true" documentation in support of our desire to eliminate Excitotoxins from the food supply of our country.

Let's ship them all to the terrorists!!!
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 9:46 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A,

One of my newcomer suggestions was:

7) Provide a form letter that details the damage of Excitotoxins and allows the newcomer or any of us to add in personal information such that this letter can be sent (through the website) as needed. These letters could be kept by the website and sent out en masse to government, media, etc. when issues arise.

I came across this site and thought that the format of it could meet those needs.

http://www.9-11peace.org/petition.php3
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 10:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mike and I are leaving Reno in a few minutes. I posted a report about the meeting yesterday moring, and I am surprised this morning to disciver it was not posted here. I will re-post it, but right now we have to leave. I have no idea what happned, but quickly, I want you to know it was a wonderful time of sharing and getting to know some of the great people who post here. We discussed several topics, and will get back to you soon. Perhaps Judy can fill you in on some of the events of the trip. Judy, there is a book waiting for you in the lobby of the Meadow wood Coutyard...forgot to leave it with you.
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 10:18 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry,everyone, for all the bloopers in the above posting....I really can spell....but Mike is rushing me out the door!!!! More later!!!! :)
MEMorrisNJ
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 7:34 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A - I posted two topics last week that did not appear (one on Fish and one on free glutamates). I wonder if there is something going on with the system. Has anyone else had problems?
DJ
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2001 - 12:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone!

I posted twice in the last few days....answering Laurie's question about Walkers shortbread....it has not shown up! There are problems somewhere...

DJ
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2001 - 10:09 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I found my posting about the meeting under a new heading..."Still in Reno". so it didn't get lost. If anyone is still having problems posting, please let us know. It is so nice to now be able to see the faces of the people we have only chatted with here in the past. I can picture Carol H. and the wheels turning as she thinks about some new way to look at something she has just been given new facts about. Enjoyed spending our last day together, Carol H., visiting Virginia City...expected to see Marshall Dillon any minute!...and then on to the Ponderosa Ranch and set of Bonanza...and finally, a trip to beautiful Lake Tahoe...even got to wade in the crystal blue water. Our eastern friend loved it! She and the others are a delight to be with and Mike and I are so glad we went. Let's keep working together to help visitors to the site. And hopefully, we will be able to accomplish more and more as a team. Reno is a beautiful spot and perhaps we can return some day. Judy T. was terrific... positive and vibrant, she kept us on course, along with the help of everyone there. Thanks to all who made the trip. Hope it was worth the effort. Once Mike and I are all unpacked and have some clean clothes to wear again, and food in the fridge, we will post some photos of everyone and begin some work on the site to better serve visitors and newcomers. Great ideas, Tom and all! Thanks.
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2001 - 10:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am reposting this as some may have missed it. Feel free to add to it, anyone who attended! :)

By Deb A. on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - 08:01 am:

Hello, board friends! Mike and I have to say, this trip was worth it just to meet some of the amazing people who post here. I wish I could go into more detail and tell you everything that transpired over the last couple days, but we are taking Shirley Harvey to the airport this morning and then heading out to Lake Tahoe with Carol H.. Reno is a beautiful spot and we have Judy T. and her husband, Tony (a great guy who barbecues a great steak!), to thank for helping us to gather together. At our main meeting yesterday, we discussed topics such as how we can better reach more people about the dangers of excitotoxins, ideas and suggestions for NoMSG, creating a newcomer page for this site along with a separate spot to post scientific discussions, and even a new site where people can go for more documented material and info. Mike asked for and got some ideas for making the discussion board easier to use, and we discussed some projects that we could take on, such as a letter writing day, which we will fill you all in on. We hope to return to Reno next year. Think about joining us! Thank you so much Judy and Tony, for your hospitality and positive energy! Meeting you and Carol H., and Carol A. was worth the trip, and of course, seeing our former NoMSG friends, was the icing on the cake. We brainstormed, planned and I can tell you, these people are committed, brilliant, and full of concern for fellow victims. I spent most of the time with a silly grin on my face, I was so impressed with everyone and so thrilled to be with them! More later!
vrtu1
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 9:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just dropped by to see what matters were discussed at the Reno Meeting. I also read the above comments. Relative to the last paragraph of Tom Fernstrom's September 14 message, I couldn't agree more. From the first moments I heard of the terrorism, I couldn't stop relating it to the toxic food issue. Our government, with great gusto uniting everyone to get the plane terrorists while the same government allows daily food terrorism. Millions suffering and dying. Where are the flags for them? Where is the all out effort to attack this terrorism? ...as the years go by. Thank God for the internet at least a few people are being alerted and helped.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page