Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Reno

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Reno Meeting » Reno « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 8:50 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy, what kind of weather should we expect there? I'm just now wondering what to wear and pack for the trip. Thanks!
Judy T
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 1:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great question; no answer. I've been here this weekend for the balloon races and the Chicago concert. It was supposed to be smoky from many California fires but it wasn't. The balloon race at 4a.m. was cold, cold. We wore down jackets. By afternoon we were in shorts. This morning the air is definite Fall. Neither the airconditioner or the furnace is needed. It's the perfect time of year but all weather clothes might be needed. So, if you wear shorts, bring them. If you're cold blooded bring your jackets. I've been outdoors beteween 11am-1pm and shorts would be great, or long pants and short sleeves but tonight will be marvelous as the temperature dips. Also the California fires are not out yet so the smoke may reappear....gosh, I hope not. See you all Monday for the Kick-off I hope and certainly Tuesday for the all-day meeting at the Meadow Wood Super 8 Motel meeting room.
Deb A.
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 7:48 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy, thanks for the weather info....sounds a lot like the weather we've been having here. :)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page