Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Period

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Help! I Have a Question » Period « Previous Next »

Shirley
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 11:37 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have my period today. I have cramps on the first day and I am very tired. Yesterday, I was alittle tired. This is my first time msgfree with my period. I have less energy and more cramps which means I am less tolerant to pain could this be the serotonin problem? I am only msgfree for eight days and wonder if I would improve?

I eat the same foods all the time. Does anyone else do this?
amh
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 1:20 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Shirley,

I bet a lot of us eat the same foods all the time. I eat eggs until they come out of my ears. Just keep trying, remember it is a learning curve and difficult to know what to eat. I am lucky because I can eat tomatoes and I could make a meal out of those in the summer. I also eat avocado and put some lemon, pepper and flax seed oil on it.

Yes, it is boring to eat the same thing, without sauces etc. It is worse to be in pain all of the time.
Shirley
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 4:35 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks amh!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page