Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Attention Reno meeting attendees!

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Reno Meeting » Attention Reno meeting attendees! « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 12:00 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy has asked for a head count of those attending next month in Reno. So far I have heard from the following as attending:
Mike and I
Judy and Tony
Carol H.
Kaye Wanke
Shirley H.
Kendra L.
Dreama B.
Christine S.
Adam?
Elizabeth
I know that Kendra has run an ad about the event in the NoMSG Newsletter a couple times. We have had one e mail of inquiry, but it may be that some of these people do not have computers and will just show up...hard to say. But please post here or e mail us at avenger@msgmyth.com to let us get an idea of how many will be there. Judy and Tony have generously offered to pay for the meeting room on the 18th and to open their home on the 17th for a kickoff get together and barbecue. As we get closer to the date, we will be posting more information. Judy, have you called the hotel to see how many have registered there concerning the meeting? Thanks and see you at Reno!
Judy T
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 7:28 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm told by the hotel that 'there are lots of calls', but they can't tell from the registrations because we didn't have a block of rooms...also I imagine some folks are staying elsewhere. The more the better. Those coming in early over the weekend can see the National Air Races and the first ever Apollo (and subsequent flights)reunion, with I think 8 astronauts on hand.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page