Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Autism, ADHD, Aspergers etc & Diet

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » MSG/ Excitotoxin Related Links » Autism, ADHD, Aspergers etc & Diet « Previous Next »

Marilyn Le Breton
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 12:02 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For info on how diet can help those with Autism, ADHD & Aspergers see
AutismMedical.com

Hi Debbie & a million thanks - Marilyn Le B
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 6:59 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Marilyn! Just read your e mail. Yes, I am knee deep in company again...tired but happy.
So glad to hear that your trip to Wales was wonderful. You have me pining for the ocean. We will be going to Seattle soon and will stay with my family on the sound. Can't wait! Will fill you in on more when I can get a breather! I'm afraid my e mail has been piling up.
Thank you so much for that site on autism and diet. I think the others here should know that you are the wonderful British friend of ours who is working so diligently to educate parents of autistic children about the importance of diet and excitotoxin avoidance. I can toot your horn for you and you certainly deserve recognition for what you have accomplished recently...radio and TV shows, newspaper, magazine articles, a speech at a national (international?) autistic convention (I'm sure I've omitted some things) and now you are writing a second book. (which I can claim to be helping with! :)) Yes, I am helping with recipes. You are such an example to us of what a parent can achieve when she puts her heart and soul into helping her child and others like him. A HUGE THANK YOU!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page