Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Jason's power smile toothpaste

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Help! I Have a Question » Jason's power smile toothpaste « Previous Next »

Paul
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 10:25 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was searching in vain for a new toothpaste
a natural one ( I don't like plain baking soda)
and I found Jason's and it tastes better than most and had very good ingredients,or so I
thought.I found one major ingredient in this is an ingredient called sodium cocoyl glutamate which is a foaming agent and I found out a combo of coconut oil and the amino acid glutamate.And here I thought I was getting something good.It also contains carrageenan. Could someone comment on this that is more knowledgeable than I. Thanks for any info you might have.
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 9:32 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You are getting free glutamic acid from this toothpaste from both sources. I would advise you avoid it. Have you ever tried Homeodent? It is made in France and I found it at our health food store. It tastes like good licorice (mild) since it uses anise oil. I have yet to react to it, but then I use baking soda most of the time. You can put baking soda in a jar with a little salt and peppermint oil, powdered or liquid stevia and shake. Make sure the stevia has no fillers like maltodextrin.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page