Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

FDA Reporting

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Share Your Symptoms » FDA Reporting « Previous Next »

MEMorrisNJ
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2001 - 11:58 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone reported their reactions to the FDA? What happened? (Not that I have much faith in them.) Here is the reporting site:
http://www.fda.gov/opacom/backgrounders/problem.html#Report
Judy T
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2001 - 5:17 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MEMorrisNJ: No, I haven't used the reporting site, but you know, we should. Why? Because if we don't use the available channels we have no right to complain about 'they don't listen'. It's kinda like not voting, then complaining about who's in office. The rules are clear so I will get my ducks in a row before I file a complaint, but the website is a keeper. Thank you for posting this.
Deb A.
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2001 - 8:16 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've considered sending them all the postings here...every day!!!!! I may just do it to aggravate them. All of us should be e mailing and snail mailing them our complaints and our histories with MSG, aspartame and sulfites, and any other dangerous food additives. In fact, if we send the symptoms, someone might recognize their own sensitivity. Now wouldn't that be novel? It just takes a little effort to do it. Very little. But it is very important that we start making more noise. We aren't going to be around forever, and we need more "activists" to care and to get proactive. Complaining to the FDA is one way to get involved....and to our congressmen...addresses are posted here.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page