Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Del monte fruit juice tetra packs

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Help! I Have a Question » Del monte fruit juice tetra packs « Previous Next »

Paul
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 1:40 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just as I have been weeding out everything that I seemed to have been eating before I come across
these Del Monte fruit juice packs that I have been using for quite a while only to find that these are suspect as well. Everything on the label says only fruit juices with no artificial colours or flavours,except for the one at the end
" Natural flavours" . Should I be suspect of this because " Natural flavours " seems to be in an awful lot of things i see but I never thought about it before. I emailed a company about this because as well as carrageenan their product contains " natural flavours " as well. I asked them in my e-mail that I did not know exactly what natural flavours stood for but that I seemed to see the word in an awful lot of products. I am waiting to see their response but I am not too hopeful.I would like to have anyone's opinion on this topic if possible.Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 2:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Paul - I never get away with having any food with "natural flavors" in it. I have noticed that I will react to it even when I forgot to check the ingredients so it is not in my head! The quantity of the offending food doesn't seem to matter --- even a tiny amount will get to me.
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 2:44 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

P.S. Watch out for concentrated juices too. You may react to them as I do.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page