Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MSG and Swelling problems?

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Your E-mail Address » MSG and Swelling problems? « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2001 - 8:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have just discovered in the lasts few days from reading this sight and others that I maybe suffering from MSG related problems and well as my son. He suffers from severe headaches and I have problems with swelling in my mouth (lips), hand and wrist and also bottoms of my feet. I have been suffering for about 7 months now. The swelling comes and goes. It is very disfiguring and painful at times. Does anyone know if my problems can be MSG related? I have been to my doctor and they are sending me to an allergist. I am desperate for an answer. I would appreciate any help in this matter.
amh
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2001 - 1:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous-April 1-2001

I can not be positive about your problem but it
sure sounds like you should avoid MSG like the
plague.

My son had suffered from migraine and cluster
headaches for more than one year. After reading
the book by Dr Schwartz I put him on a diet of
just plain food. He had been going to a headache
clinic here in the Northeast and they finally
told him they couldn't help him.

If you both eat unprocessed foods, stay out of
restaurants for awhile. Try to eat organic
vegetables, fruits and some salmon. Get Debbie's
book. I bet you both will feel better in two
weeks.

amh
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2001 - 4:50 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Anonymous: My primary symptom was facial swelling coupled with intense itchy rash for several days, during which time I felt bloated. When I finally made the msg connection, bought Debby A's book, changed my eating habits, and prayed (not in that order), I became well!! I had been suffering for about 15 years off and on, and now I haven't had a headache in a year, no facial swelling, or bloating, virtually no gastrointestinal problems, and I feel great. I avoid msg like a plague, and yet I eat well, with a varied diet, including sweets and treats. I know in my heart that you have found the answer to your problem. Just stick with it, as sometimes it takes one to two months to really see a difference. So many people get discoraged so easily, and fall back in to their old ways, or go out looking for the easy magic bullet. I would suggest persistance, and prayer.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page