Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

New to the board but not to MSG poison

Battling the MSG Myth » How You Made the MSG Connection » New to the board but not to MSG poison « Previous Next »

Fran
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 1:52 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello everyone

I have just spent the last couple of days wading my way through the messages on this board. I hope someone speaks to me. I discovered I was MSG intolerant about a year ago. This was after 20 years of battling with Dr's about the cause of seizures, atrial fibrillation, fibromyalgia and a host of other things. I was put on antiarrhythmic drugs and anticonvulsants.

I went from bad to worse. My bad health started with constant headaches (later to be diagnosed as Miagraine). This progressed to vertigo and then onto full blown black out seizures. LAter on my panic attacks were shown to be caused by atrial fibrillation, but this got worse and I became chronic. During the pill popping period I developed worse convulsions with near death experiences. IT was like the initial seizures but I remained concious in my head, though not of what was going on around me. I knew that one day I would not come back from one of these.

LAst xmas after discovering that MSG was a big factor in my fibro I decided to quit it. I also decided to stop taking my tablets as none of them were working. All they did was give me bad side effects. From that day on I have not looked back. I now have no runs of AF (only ectopics) my fibro has gone and my health has returned. I now only cook things from scratch and eat as much as possible as raw as possible. I cannot tolerate preservatives or anything.

I now know that I come from a family with this intolerance. But even they won't listen. My father new, but did not isolate all sources of MSG. But this was back in the 70's. He later got an early onset dementia and died a year and a half ago at aged 67. My sister has Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm sure that cutting out MSG would help her. But she says she is lucky she can eat at all. And will eat anything jut to get some nutrients down her throat. My other sister has what she thinks is hypoglycemia. She faints a lot with it. I know it is MSG and aspatame intolerance. WE are all poisoning ourselves. I stopped. It worked. I am healthy again. But hate to watch my family killing themselves.

I have made a start on my own immediate family. But they still eat it when out of the house. Oh well. I hope I get there in the end. I am sure it is genetic in us.

I try to tell people of the horrors of MSG. But they do not understand. They think MSG is only in chinese. They cannot accept that MSG is in about anything you buy. The only way to avoid it is to cook your own stuff from scratch. So I am in need of some building up.

Great web site. I would like to order a copy of the book, if only to learn some new recipes. But would need to send a cheque in pounds from the UK. Is this possible?

Hope to hear back from someone

Fran
Judy T
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 4:54 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran: Oh my...you've found the right place for help and support. Yes, get Deb's book. You were smart to wade through the stacks of the archives. I found out a long time ago to keep sticky notes beside my computer and to copy off items that I can later refer to. This board has saved many a person's sanity and like SU says, it's a great place for continual support and understand and most importantly, vital information. There's lots of us that eat like cavemen and feel great. It's tough when those around you still knowingly ingest msg. My husband and I have separate cupboards, he'd rather die (and he might) then eat what he considers my bland food.
Judy T
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 4:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran: Oops, I meant Hoteru. Sorry to put words in your mouth, su.
Linda
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 11:53 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What a great website, I learned alot.

My daughter is a complex migrane sufferer. I am trying to eliminate msg, nitrates and other triggers from her diet. This has been quite difficult. Does anyone know anything about Gatoraid and Caprisun? Are they safe? I doubt it. And what exactly does natural flavoring/flavors mean? BEWARE?

Thanks
Judy T
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 1:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Linda: Go to keyword search, put in "natural flavor" in quotes which will give you natural flavoring and natural flavorings as well. You'll get 55 entries and you can basically tell from the context of the phrase whether or not you want to click on that archival information. Roy had a terrific website explaining what natural flavoring truly means but I'm not home where the info is, so...
Ruth
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 2:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Linda,
A real natural flavor on a label would list a pure food. "Natural flavors" are not natural and unprocessed. Stick to real food and eliminate anything that is processed and comes in a bag, box, can, or jar. Headaches can still occur from eating natural, raw, unprocessed foods, but after you stop eating processed foods, it is much easier to tell which natural foods might be causing problems. Your daughter should stick to water for a while, and maybe juices made from fresh fruits. Herb teas made with "natural flavors" are not free of additives. Deb's book, "Battling the MSG Myth," explaines most of what you need to know to avoid MSG. Also, check out the other websites mentioned on this board.
I suffered from terrible migraines for years until I discovered this website and changed my eating habits. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
Pat Shoffner
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 12:01 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran: I have been helped so much from the book of Deb's that if you can't get through to what you want I would be willing to send you a book if you give me your address ( I have an extra ). My e-mail address is pats@gilanet.com - so let me know, ok?
Phyllis Elswick
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 2:51 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran i just came across a message you wrote Sept 2002.I am also from Uk but have lived here since 74.
I opened a can of Heinz tomatoe soup on monday it says safe for a Gluten free diet,i thought great but i had a full blown seizure that night so somebody is telling fibs.Mr Heinz i prezume,LOL nice talking to you you to deb i will be sending for your book or can i buy it in the book store?bye for now
Fran
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 10:38 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Phylis

Many people get gluten and glutamate muddled up. Gluten and MSG are not the same thing. Gluten is from wheat and other grains. Mr HEinz's soups and all the others including Campbells etc all have MSG in one form or another in them. Soups are notoriously bad for hidden glutamate and because they are liquid will give a more violent reaction. I can not even make soups myself and eat them from home made stock.

I personally am gluten free, cassien and lactose free as well as MSG free
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 2:05 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the info Fran, i have so much catching up to do.after 8 yrs of having seizures & finally realizing what is causing them,i have a lot of learning to do,I think Tomatoes is one of my biggest problems,I just ate a pork chop & some salad &i have already been to bathroom 3 times,so we will see.i have only ever had a seizure while i was sleeping at nighttime,so my poor hubby is the one who watches out for me,i am getting really scared to eat anything,i know that is not good but i dont know what else to do,my nuero just upped my meds.he has me takeing Topamax & im afraid it is not working
Judy T
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 5:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been having trouble lately with all sorts of pork. I've been wondering if almost all pork is injected now even if the packages don't say so. Hmmmm.
MEMorrisNJ
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 3:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gerry Bush reported sometime ago that pork is bathed in a solution of sodium phosphate and/or sodium lactate. (I won't go near pork because I have reacted to it also.)
Deb A.
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 9:09 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The lactic acid and lactates used to tenderize the now "leaner" pork is is a highly processed corn or sugar beet by-product that is high in glutamic acid, according to Jack Samuels. Also, the phosphates used, give a reaction to many of us, that is similar to that of a sulfite or MSG reaction. Try to find a prok that is additive or hormone free, if you can.
Fran
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 3:12 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous

Our seizures seem to be of the same type. 99% of my siezures also happened at night. My poor husband too. They frightened the living daylights out of him. I could never even get a bath in peace either. He would check up on me every couple of minutes.

Don't be scared to eat. Once you learn what is safe food will become your best friend and your medicine. This time in a couple of weeks you will have a whole string of foods you know will be safe. And in a years time you will have a whole repetoire of safe stuff. As I said Debs book will be the best aid you will get to begin with and then you will learn more.

I react to the phosphates used on a lot of pork. I was at a sympathetic friends for dinner tonight, she keeps her own animals. We are moving to our Croft (small holding) in about a month and a half and are also going to keep animals as well as grow more veggies. We are going to go halfers on some piglets. So am really looking forward to our own pork and then I want to learn to make proper ham!! I just hope I can bring animals up for food and not turn them into pets.
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 7:22 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran, raising some of your own animals for food sounds ideal...work, but worth it! I happened to read one of your early postings...you've come such a long way...so wonderful! Wish I could share a pig with you...especially some ham! :)
Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 12:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran i do admire you,& wish you luck raising your own food i know i could not do it. I sent for Debs book Fri, now i cant wait for it to get here

I have just eaten some Heinz salad Cream & on the bottle it says suitable for a Gluten free Diet & i know you said it is different from the
gluten that we talk about so my question is why do they even mention it on food over there?
Fran
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 12:57 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb and Anon. Thanks for the votes of confidence. If I ever suss out how to make ham I will get some to you somehow.

Anon
Gluten allergy is an 'accepted' disease. Many people have celiac etc and can't eat gluten products, normal Dr's test for this and prescribe gluten free. Some manufacturers market food directly at celiacs. We have rows and rows of gluten free foods in our supermarkets here.

Gluten is NOT Glutamate. They are both proteins, but that is about the sum of it. I would not advise the use of any preprepared sauces, salad creams, infact any commercial food to begin with, until you know without a doubt what is safe. They are liberally tasted out with free glutamate products and often hidden in the label.

I just wish the manufacturers understood about MSG, free glutamate, preservatives etc and produced safe ranges for us. But so little is available in mainstream shops.

Now here is a ready market if anyone has the resources to start. I have been toying with the idea of when my little croft is up and running of opening a wee farm shop and cafe selling good safe food. From little acorns and all that. But it will be many years.
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 3:25 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gluten is the protein in wheat. It contains glutamic acid and other amino acids. I sure react to the gluten powder they add to some breads.
Fran
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 2:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WOW

I knew they could extract free glutamate from gluten isolate (as they could perhaps anything). Is there a bigger connection between gluten and glutamate than I thought. I personally have found that grains and dairy are out for me but put it down to the opiod peptides. Where does free glutamate and endorphins fit in to this chemistry puzzle?

Maybe I am so sensitive that it is just that the gluten [and cassien] substances in all grains and [dairy] adversley affect the glutamate levels in my body. If this were so then a lot more glutamate sensitive people would have difficulty with grains as well as dairy.

Help, anyone help

Fran
Carol H
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 9:49 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fran, That veterinarian I have been emailing with thinks that the cause of many pet diseases now is that fact that food manufacturers are putting wheat products in animal foods now. Wheat contains gluten, and gluten contains quite a bit of glutamate which this vet thinks is the cause of the trouble. So, gluten and glutamate are are related although not exactly the same thing. The interesting part is that those of us who are MSG sensitive - many of us also cannot tolerate wheat either.
Lisa Leaver
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 2:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To Fran & Anonymous,
I am on the site for the first time tonight. I also have grand Mal seizures that developed 4 years ago and 99% happen during sleep. My Neurologist is in Houston Tx. and is the Head of the M.S. Research at Baylor College of Medicine. My episodes occurred 2 times after eating Chinese food at the same restaraunt. Unfortunately they were so severe I will probably always be on medication..(Trileptal) the rest of my life. He did every test possible, ruled out Epilepsy and told me to avoid stress and sleep deprevation. I ask about the MSG connection and he said he could not tell me medically about it but to avoid it. I kinda got complacent once time passed and had a siezure due to a reaction from an inhalor. I have NO short term memory, I have blamed it on the drugs but think MSG plays a role. Life went on and I did not stay true to the process of avoiding the Msg in other food. I now have constant head aches and have a lot of body pain. I am at the pain pill popping stage and sick of it, especially since it is not working. I envision my liver turning to mush. I am ready to get the book and get with the program. I have a family to try to protect as well. I am sorry to hear that you both suffer but am elated to find others that relate to my problem. I hope I get a response from both of you or anyone else with suggestions on how to get the book and where to start....God Bless You All...Lisa
Fran
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 2:20 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa

I replied under the other thread. Again I will stress that you need to avoid all forms of free glutamate for a long long time. I will help you if you come unstuck. It is difficult in the beginning but the results speak for themselves and you will not want to go back. Also the pain meds etc may be contributing to your symptoms.

You sound to me like you have developed fibromyalgia. I did that after years of meds and MSG. You need to put yourself on a high mineral and vitamin diet (whole foods not supplements) with lots of protein to start building up the tissues again.

It will work. I promise.

Fran
Lisa Leaver
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 3:46 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks again Fran,
I have to learn some basic explanations of foods and additives or ingredients to avoid. This is a tall order but I am sick and tired of this exsistence on the planet. I am ready to look under each rock or eat rocks what ever gets me better.
I think I agree with the Fibromyalgia, I have not given it much thought until last night. The pain management doctor just took me off of Vicodin and put me on a Duragesic patch I wonder what will happen?
Thanks, I truly apprreciate any advice...Lisa
Fran
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 12:32 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The good news is once you start eating well your existence on this planet will become a good life again. Start now. Just eat whole fresh foods however boring it seems until you get a grasp on how to naturally flavour things. Try having scrambled eggs and green leaves (baby spinnach, water cress etc) for your breakfast tomorrow, washed down with some freshly squeezed oranges. For lunch get a nice bit of meat and roast some veggies. For supper try a bit of fish - oily if poss and more veg. Buy nuts, pumpkin seeds etc and fruit for snacks.

This diet will give you a high vitamin and mineral diet and help the body start healing. Keep at it for about a week, I can promise you will feel a difference. It will also do wonders for depression.

Best of luck

Fran
Lisa Leaver
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 1:37 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks:) I will go to the store in a bit and start getting the safe foods that may work for me. The good news is I was raised in the country and could be a vegetarian if I had to. It just stinks that the poisons are invading those items as well. I am a gardener but have kept it small, now I think I may get into a variety of veggies since I know how to do it and have the room. God Bless I You and I will let you know the progress. Lisa
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 10:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa, the book is easy to order at www.msgmyth.com. Any questions about it, e mail me at avenger@msgmyth.com. I know this all seems overwhelming at first, but the people here like Fran and I, all will tell you, it will get easier. Allow yourself setbacks and mistakes, I always tell people... but keep at it. It takes time to change old habits, but is is so worth it. Trust your body, and keep learning. Fran is right about pills. Many fillers, binders, coatings, and gel caps contain glutamate rich ingredients.
Jackye
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 12:30 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa, Hang in there. I made my connection on Feb 2, 2003. It does get better. I would have been absolutely lost had it not been for this site, and the beautifully supportive people who log on. My first six months were absolutely terrible. I never varied from the diet. I would get absolutely furious when I would buy fresh veggies and fruit, get home, scrub and or peel, then react. It was if the diet was not bad enough, and I would still react. I am doing much better now. I miss the convenience of my other diet, but that is about it. I lost about 20 pounds, which I did not have to lose...but slowly, I am gaining some back. I make my own butter, ice cream, smoothies...I buy raw unprocessed milk and cream at a dairy about 180 miles from our home. I have a friend who visits her daughter there about every other week...this helps a lot. I still cannot tolerate flour. But there are others who had to stay away from grains for nine months or so. I am still hopeful. I buy organic wheat berries and my husband mills my flour. So, I am as careful as I can be. I work 10 hours per day and have not missed a day of work. I have an active 11 year old son, and a busy husband. But life is good because I now feel 100% better. I have eaten out at the Outback restaurant 3 times since Feb. I always speak to the manager, explain my diet, they cook my steak on a grill separate from other meats, no seasonings, and steam peeled yellow squash. I don't do this often, but it is a real treat when we go. I still get nervous eating out. Grass-fed beef is wonderful. I eat at least 2 eggs, a beef patty or steak and a smoothie every morning for breakfast. 5 am comes early, but it is do-able. I also travel some to meetings. I am getting the hang of it. We went to LA for a wedding last month. I took my microwave and burner right up to my room with my groceries. It will get better for you. Stay in touch with this site. It has been a true God-send for me. I share the site daily with someone.
Judy T
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 6:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jackye, Good foryou. I so admire people who take control of their lives. I love that you took your microwave and burner right to your room. Why not. Life is as good as we make it and you are terrific.
Jackye
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 8:30 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy T, You have been so good not only to share with me, but to encourage me as well. Thanks for the support!
Lisa
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 2:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jackye, Thanks for the encouraging words. I just returned home from a 4 day trip. I worried about what I ate and explained to my sister who did most of the cooking about what I had learned from the book. I actually read most of it on the road. I had a reaction to some chicken but thank God it was not too bad.I am now looking for a burner to carry on my other trips and have a mini-microwave. I am sticking with the vitamans and feel I have more energy. I look forward to learning more from people like you. I thank God for You All. Lisa
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 12:55 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa& Fran,sorry i havent written in a while,but i had some really bad reactions,it put me out of commision for a while.Well i saw my nuero last week,he has taken me of Meds,they were not working anyway.i was on Topamax,I was worried what it was doing to my Liver,any way so far so good.I am just going to watch what i eat& drink.
it is hard but i really do feel a lot better,
most of my aches and pains are gone,i am losing weight& i havent had a seizure since 10/14.so keep your fingers crossed for me,Thanks & if you find anything good to eat without reactions please post & i will do same thing,Bye for now Phyllis,
Linda C.
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 9:32 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi
Have just today received an email from a friend about MSG and how it is poisoning us all. After reading her email, I just had to get online to find out more information. The deeper I dig, the more horrified I am becoming. From everyones experiences, I firmly believe that I am MSG sensitive. I have had a lot of unexplained health issues over the years. I am 36 and have had my gall bladder removed, I am overweight (without eating very much), get severe migraines (trips to the hospital for pain relief), upset stomach every second day, severe sinus infections, no such thing as a simple cold it always turned into severe bronchial infections, numbness and swelling in feet and hands, and rashes that appear for no good reason and disappear just as quick. I also think that my children have msg symptoms and quick frankly I think my whole family (father, mother, and sister and her son (ADHD)) is suffering from this poison. I am really wanting to make a change but where do I start???????
Roy Piwovar
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 2:50 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Linda C.,

You can start by going through your pantry, checking ingredients labels for the words "glutamate", "hydrolyzed" and "autolyzed". You can do the same in the grocery store. Avoid foods you don't know the ingredients of. A more complete list of things to avoid is here:

http://www.msgmyth.com/hidename.htm
Christine Barrington
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 11:22 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I live in Thailand right now, but am moving back home to the States this month. For years I have assumed that the reason I felt horrible was due to the pollution here in Bangkok. I had some sense of the MSG problem and refused to eat,ever, in any Asian restaurant here, because MSG is a religion for them. They eat it by the tablespoonful at every seating. They will say they won't put it in your food, but then they do.
However, even avoiding these restaurants I continued to have trouble. Sometimes these "episodes" almost brought me to the point of psychosis. I was terrified. Two nights ago it happened again--the roller coaster anxiety, heart palpitations, pain, but this time a still, quiet voice within me told me to get up and search the internet for information on MSG. Oh my, what a ride I've been on. I really appreciate what I've read here and know I will rely on it to help me get my life back. But, I have to say, I am incredibly pissed off. Eventually, this anger will turn to action of some sort. I am so disgusted with my government for so many reasons, but this just tops it. We should, at least, know what we are putting in our bodies, especially when the effects are so debilitating. And spraying our veggies with this garbage and calling it organic. One can only shake their head. It looks like I am going to be contacting alot of growing in Santa Cruz!
One interesting aside: My husband happened to be talking with the President of Ajiinomoto the other day in a business situation. The MSG king told him what a fantastic health food it was! My husband had nursed me through a hellish night that night before meeting this executive, so he had to shake his head but keep his mouth shut. Incredible.
I have some friends whom I am quite sure are struggling with the same issues. I will forward them this site. Thank you so much.
Carol H
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 9:48 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If only the MSG makers could retool their factories to make ESSENTIAL amino acids we need - and properly, and items like CoQ10. There are other business opportunities out there that don't require them to poison us and lie about it to themselves and others. It's such a shame they use MSG so much in Thailand. Where I live, most restaurants don't use MSG anymore and Thai is one of my favorite types of cuisine - it doesn't even need MSG.
Christine Barrington
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 8:08 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with you, Thai Food is wonderful all by itself. Tell me, do you not react at all to Fish Sauce? I have been wondering if I will ever be able to eat Thai Food again, since it does use Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Fish Sauce, etc...has anyone out there discovered any type of substitute for these flavors?
Carol H
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 5:47 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Christine, here is an article about a letter written just July 3 http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/portal/site/STI/menuitem.c2aef3d65baca16abb31f610a06310a0/?vgnextoid=7532758920e39010VgnVCM1000000a35010aRCRD&vgnextfmt=vgnartid:21f25087af93c010VgnVCM100000430a0a0aRCRD
Fortunately, folks are not buying the Ajinomoto claims about MSG anymore.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 9:02 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Descriptions of pubs their atmospheresqjs
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 - 9:11 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

surnames restatement familiarities cheater molding!unrolling
marmot.somewhat presupposition Woodrow free texas hold em ebook Los:pinkness learn texas hold em free compulsions bombast free texas hold em games
Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 3:00 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

envies!conclusions lashings battled
raven exemplifiers!happen Johnnie texas no hold em free games recurrences belay free texasholdem porker play hollowed societal?Somalia espn free texasholdem

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page