Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spectacular Result Using Energy Medic...

Battling the MSG Myth » Share Your MSG Story/Recovery » Spectacular Result Using Energy Medicine Technique During Excitotoxic Episode! « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 99.254.151.21
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 7:44 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Everyone,
The other evening I ate cheesecake as my daughter had worked hard to surprise me on my birthday. What is a Mom to do? I knew that the cream cheese used would probably have microbial enzyme in it which always sets me off. Sure enough it triggered me. I felt such internal agitation. Sleeping that night was impossible with my heart pounding, rapid breathing, mind racing and stress hormones coursing throughout my body.
I have been studying Energy Medicine (Donna Eden's work) and remembered a particular technique created by one of Donna's senior faculty members. I did it and it worked in SPECTACULAR fashion to bring my body back to normal so I could fall asleep. The whole procedure only takes a few minutes. Here is a youtube video demonstrating how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Va1USSHzw.
Although this is not a cure, it sure is a useful tool to have handy in an emergency. For anybody trying this when in the throes of an excitotoxic reaction, please report back with your results.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:57 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will try this next time I need to overcome anxiety or a reaction. Thanks!
Anonymous

Posted From: 68.100.178.108
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2013 - 4:56 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Focused breathing (not relaxation breathing) like this has been well researched. Several companies sell devices that guide you to the correct breathing pace by tracking your heart rate. They say it's supposed to lower your stress hormones like cortisol. I found when I get to level 4 on the device I can sleep after an FGA reaction. One of the companies now has an Iphone ap with a monitor that gets you there for $99. My mind races after FGA and this makes me feel amazing. Way better than just relaxing.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page