Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Recovery experience?

Battling the MSG Myth » Share Your MSG Story/Recovery » Recovery experience? « Previous Next »

Miguel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 9:00 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry if my english is not perfect(iīm portuguese)Well to cut my story short iīve been suffering from dizziness, chest tightness, short of breath,brain fog,anxiety, chills,sometimes feel very week (all this since 1994 when i was 15).

Done all medical testing, and everything was ok.

5 months ago tired of living with this without any help from doctors,(yes i even tried antidepressants) thinking it his all i my head i started experimenting with foods.

I cuted gluten,dairy for 3 months with no improvement.

Later cuted soy milk,(very high in glutamate) cereals Nestlé that i eat since childhood(i know now that they have MSG(hydolised wheat)

After 2 weeks of cutting these sources of msg i started to feel better(about 60%) that lasted 3 weeks.
Then i eat a cake made with crackers, chcolate mousse to see if i could be feel worst..
Well after 48 hours i got my old symptoms back.

3 weeks have passed Iīm eating healthy again but i donīt seem to improve again..In these 3 weeks i ate peanuts(all natural and about half hand full each day).

Well my question is after onde poisoning does it take to long to feel better again, and do you think that peanuts can have the same effects because itīs high in glutamate?
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 12:01 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First of all, your english is much much better than my portuguese! :-)

I would say chances are you have been reacting to free-glutamic acid (the main ingredient in MSG). There are so many sources it's hard to know if it was the peanuts or something else. The best thing to do is try the "test diet" found on the msgmyth.com home page, scroll down on the left side of the page and click on "Test Yourself for MSG Toxicity". You can then slowly add foods back into your diet, one at a time.

Also, Deb A., the creator of this website, has authored a book. Many of us have it and refer to it often as it has a wealth of knowledge, including recipes.
Miguel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 9:54 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When i was eating peanuts(for about 2.5 weeks) i remember i had left eye twitch and joint pain in my legs and arms..Not sure if has anything to do with the peanuts,cause a feel that occasionaly(also eat peanuts occasionaly and not sure if it is always the same time that happens)

I quit eating them for almost for 2 weeks and my eye twitch and joint pain started do disapear ,but still feel fatigue, brainfog, dizziness.One thing is for sure i wonīt eat them for a long time :-)

I found the ingrediets "flavour" in one bread gluten free tha iīve been eating for a few months,and in another one the "soy protein isolate", that are also MSG. Gotta quit those too
Kaye
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 10:54 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel - You have found the right site for your questions - there are plenty of people who read this who have been where you are now - that is, trying to figure out what you can and can't eat to feel better. I can not eat peanuts, or any nuts at all for that matter, without getting severe migraines and other symptoms. My first sympton that I have eaten something "bad" is burning eyes and from there it progresses to migraines. Like Di- I also suggest that you get Deb.A's book - it is full of good information about MSG and free glutamic acid (FGA). Also, try the suggested diet until you are symptom free and then add in one food at a time to see if you react to it. There are so many foods that you wouldn't suspect that may be causing your problems. For me, I must stay away from nuts, chocolate, lowfat dairy products, gelatin and all vitamins and supplements, including fish oil capsules, to name just a few. Good luck and don't get discouraged - you will feel better when you learn what to avoid. Kaye
Miguel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 2:19 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a question i would like to know your opinion/experience.

If you are on MSG free diet and you feel good and accidentaly eat one meal with MSG and feel sick, how long will it take you usually to recover from that..Hours, days or even weeks?

I ask this cause i want to know if a MSG poisoning is like a Gluten poisoning. I now that people with glutem intolerance may take 4 to 5 weeks just to recover from a minor ingestion of gluten..

Is it more or less the same with MSG?

Thanks
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 3:19 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel, It can be the same. Everyone is different and my experience is that the longer I have been on a NO-FGA (or NO-MSG) diet the quicker I recover. In the beginning it took me 1 - 3 weeks to recover, but now it usually takes 1 day. I think I am now rid of the excess glutamates and am much stronger and healthier so maybe that is why I recover so fast now. Free-glutamic acid is cumulative so even if you are only getting a small amount from one food during the day, additional small amounts from other sources during that day (and the following few days) all add up - so if you are only aware of the "big" main source you may wonder why it is taking so long to recover. For example: it can be in supplements, hair and skin products, toothpaste, etc. . . . and being that it is hidden in about 40 additives it is hard to spot and avoid.
Kaye
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 9:43 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel - If I ingest just a small amount of MSG or FGA, my reaction may last only a day. But if it is something that I am really sensitive to, it will take up to 3 days of eating very carefully to feel normal again.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 3:44 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel,

If I accidentaly eat one meal with MSG I can still be feeling the same reaction a week later unless I take ibuprofen to reverse it.
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 5:26 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone, I have been absent from the board for a bit lately and I just wanted to post to ask a personal favor. So many of you have helped me and many have tried to help me get rid of some symptoms that my husband has had. A cough for a long long time. He has been examined and tested and scanned and whatever for a long while. Kristy has been particularly helpful in suggesting ferments. I will be using them for him, but we made a discovery a couple of weeks ago. He has been diagnosed with lung cancer. He beat this insidious disease 13 years ago. I haven't posted because we have been waiting for results of tests and we have been very busy with this. Well currently he is in a great hospital with an incredable doctor that saved his life last time. The out come looks hopeful, since it is not in the brain, liver or bones. So it will be strong radiation, chemo and eventually surgery of a very hard type. I am just asking here for your prayers this time, no recipes or food tips, just your prayers and good energy sent our way. I know there is a ton of it here in this generous sharing group. I will keep reading and post from time to time, but right now it is very important to fight this fight. We are strong and ready, but we need some help right now with prayers and good energy. Thank you and keep up the good work, I see new people here all the time and it makes me smile to see when a new person starts to get it and their health improves. Honestly this whole new senario is making cooking my own clean food look quite simple by comparison. Bless you all. Mariann
ali
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 5:35 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So sorry to hear that Mariann. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Ali xxx
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 5:29 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mariann, my prayers are with you & your hubby as well.... i am sorry!
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 9:51 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Will include you both in my prayers, Mariann. Please don't take this as preaching...just cautionary concern. I read that Dr. Blaylock said that eating foods with MSG when one has cancer is like pouring gasoline on a fire. I know you will be vigilant when feeding your husband during his treatments and recuperation. He is very blessed to have you, Mariann. We hope you will visit us here and keep us informed, but we understand you will be very busy. Just know we will be thinking of you often.
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 4:01 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mariann, I am so sorry to hear this. The kids and I will be sending all our positive energy your way. I will be thinking of you every day.
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 6:18 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. They have decided to do surgery tomorrow morning. It looks like maybe the lymph nodes are just infected and not cancer yet. They will biopsiy them and remove them anyway to be sure. That makes surgery first a possibility since it hasn't gone anywhere else so they are moving forward very agressively. Yes Deb I will be so on top of his food. He eats pretty much what I do already, but we will fine tune. I am happy that he doesn't have to do the chemo and rad. first because that is sooner that I can clean up his food and less poison for his body. I will be monitoring the web site when I return at night and will post when I can. Thank you all, I feel as if I have a great group of people going to bat for us. Mariann
Evelyn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 9:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mariann - was wondering where you had gone. I enjoy reading your posts, as you always have kind and helpful words for folks. Sorry to hear what you've been going through. Sounds like prayers are already being answered! Blessings to you both and more prayers are on the way :-)
Anonymous

Posted From: 85.240.67.69
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 4:43 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Two tablespoons of peanuts contain about 1.95 grams of glutamate..There are people who reacts with 3 grams only.

http://whfoods.org/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=114

If you want to know about the ingredients in food
bo'
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 5:51 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

anon...
how do you find out how much glutamate is in a food?
do you know of a nutritional listing of some sort?
thanx
Anonymous

Posted From: 82.155.51.188
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 9:26 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes on the site http://whfoods.org/foodstoc.php
Choose what you want--and in the page of that food u will see in the text the link "Food Rating System Chart.
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 6:47 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Surgery done, now just the healing, very extensive, but we are moving forward, Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. Mariann
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 9:39 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All our best wishes for your husband's speedy recovery, Mariann. Remember to take care of yourself, too, okay?
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 4:37 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will thanks. It is so comforting to check out the site when I get home and share with people that understand and experience the same food problems, it is like a big family. I have been able to navigate so far by bringing my own food in with me. Mariann
Miguel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mariann, wish all the best for you and your husband.I had a brother who died with cancer 2 years ago after 4 years battling the disease.He was in his 40īs.

We should do everything we can, but whatever happens is because itīs Godīs will
Miguel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 12:45 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last year i was taking omega 3 fish oil gelcapsules, they were huge and i was taking 6 caps a day.
While i was taking them walways felt worst on my symptoms. Not sure yet if itīs the MSG, but iīm doing the diet.

I have a question: why should we stay away form potatoes? they are not very high in glutamate. And about tomatoes and beans,should they be out of the diet too?
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 6:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel thanks for your words of wisdom. Yes I believe in God's will and I believe heartily in the power of positive thinking so I am using it all to fight this fight. He has his ups and downs right now and we are praying for him to get strong enought to do battle. I wanted to tell you that I have problems with potatoes because they are sprayed with something to retard the sprouting also auxigro was used extensively and it is very bad for us sensitive to free glutamic acid (that is the business side of MSG. I don't ever buy them from Idaho. I get mine from a local farmer now. Check out the farmer's markets that might be near you. Many fruits and veg. are sprayed or fertilized with things not safe for us. The gel caps that you were taking are probably a real problem too. Tomatoes have a lot of glutamate in them so you need to not cook them too long, I always buy organic with tomatoes or grow my own. Organic is always best for me. Keep coming on the site and the good people here will help you. We have all been through this process and it is very frustrating in the beginning. You will get the hang of it and before you know it you will be helping others. That is what we do here, we learn we get healthy and we pass it forward. Mariann
Evelyn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 10:30 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mariann - had you fully recovered from your surgery before this ordeal began? I hope you are feeling well. I continue to pray for your husband (I would love to pray for him by name, though I am sure God know's who 'Mariann's husband' is :-) )

I keep hearing discussion on the oft spoken adage: "God does not give us more than we can handle". I believe there is a reason when the same thing keeps popping up. And it will keep popping up until I figure out what God intended me to do with it. I'm thinking I need to share it with someone and that maybe that someone is you.

The discussion that keeps popping up is around that statement being False. God DOES give us more than we can handle! And is that because he knows that he and the resources he can given us, if we rely on them ARE enough - even for something we cannot handle (on our own)?

May God bless and keep you both in his comforting arms.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 1:27 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miguel, I do fine with smaller potatoes grown in Oregon. But I feel a little off if I eat Idaho potatoes. AuxiGro has been extensively sprayed on Idaho potatoes. It was developed as a metabolic primer, allowing for larger yields and a bigger potato. When they discovered that the bugs wouldn't eat crops treated with it, they registered it as a pesticide. Jack Samuels of www.truthinlabeling.org, has researched AuxiGro, and noticed that the makers of AuxiGro did not renew registration for it a year ago, for whatever reason (we suspect it may even have something to do with the bee population problem). Jack tried to tell the creator of AuxiGro about its potential problems, but he would not listen. Jack learned his wife has fibromyalgia, but he wouldn't hear of making a connection...she helped in the lab. Anyway, the problem arises when farmers who have stockpiles of AuxiGro continue to use it up. There may also be several copycat type chemicals out there comprised mainly of hydrolyzed proteins, like AuxiGro.
Evelyn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 3:27 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb - I read that auxigro was banned in 2006 and "quietly removed from the market" due to the bee issue, and that hydrolyzed fish protein is used instead on organic crops now. I noticed there seemed to be conflicting info on auxigro from the start, some saying it was already banned, others like banning was imminent and still others sounding like it was currently in use. Could there have been a change in formula and reintroduction - I'm confused! How do we check the facts on this one.
Evelyn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 3:45 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here is what TruthinLabling has: http://www.truthinlabeling.org/AreThey.html
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 7:07 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Evelyn, I had been a few weeks into my recovery, enough to be able to do this. I don't know about the answer to your question on God giving us more than we can handle, I do know this you find strength you did not know you had, you find love and caring where you did not know it was and I am blessed in many ways with friends, family and the people I have met here on this web site. It is amazing where words of comfort and wisdom come from, but they do come and you carry on. Today we made a little progress and as his Doctor said we will win little battles and eventually we will win the war. I am signing up for that attitude. Thank you all again. Mariann, My husband's name is Bill
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 6:31 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mariann, it is good to hear from you. I hope you have someone to help you and Bill with cooking and such. I do wish we were nearby so we could drop by and lend a hand.

My daughter had a birthday last week and we invited some new friends to her pizza-making party. Our new friends were having some of the same problems all of us suffer with and we have been helping them take food additives out of their diet. It was so wonderful watching them learn to make pizza and enjoying it so much. My daughter had a great birthday with pizza, blondies and coconut milk ice cream. We can't wait to have them over again. The whole family is so nice and they are so excited about the improvement in their health.

Mariann, you are always so caring and encouraging to everyone on the board. You inspire me to share my knowledge with new people every day and reading your posts reminds me to include encouragement instead of just facts in my posts. Thanks for being you.
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 5:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kristy thank you for your kind words. We are moving slowly forward. Each day that he is here to fight he can get stronger, I am grateful for that. I had a lot of food in the freezer and it is good to be using it up. Everyone at the hospital in the icu waiting area comment on me taking my lunch tote. I tell them that I have additive problems and can't eat the food in the cafeteria, and since I am there all day that would be a problem. I am always looking for a chance to mention "what additives I mean" The birthday party sounds great and I am so happy that you are meeting people and making friends. Sharing is such a fulfilling thing to do and when you help someone out, it always comes back to you in many ways. I am anxious to do something with coconut milk, I know to get the one that is unsulphored. I love the taste of coconut. You know Kristy your facts are great to share, you are an intelligent curious person who is very passionate about what you have learned. I always learn from you. I get a big kick out of your way of phrasing things. Adding encouragement might help, but you are doing fine with your spreading of the word and your willingness to help people just as you are. Thank you all for your good thoughts I really appreciate it.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 2:03 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A warm hug to you and Bill, Mariann. Thanks for finding some time to still keep us posted.
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 6:36 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am glad to know you & your hubby are holding up... you are in my thoughts... and prayers
His Strength to you both
Mariann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 6:57 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you all for your kindness, today was a red letter day. He opened his eyes after a week and 2 days. He held my hand and squeezed it and gave me a thumbs up sign. Very special to us. It is going to be a long haul, but we are ready for that. Your thoughts and prayers give me strength. Thank you. Mariann
ali
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 12:49 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thats wonderful to hear Mariann.Thinking of you both. Ali x
Anonymous

Posted From: 99.159.198.59
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 6:39 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HOW TO GIVE (and possibly cure) YOURSELF FROM PARKINSON'S

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
1. A dopamine agonist (adderal works well here)
3. Monosodium Glutamate (any form - I used Taco Bell's deliciously-toxic meat which is full of autolyzed yeast)
5. The will power to fast for 18-24 hours
6. Insomnia

WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Begin with the fast around 7pm: Im talking nothing but water (or alcohol) for 18-24 hours. I mean it. Not even a nibble of a crouton. You really want to starve your brain for as long as possible.

Take an adderal around 10pm - depending on your tolerance, I recommend anywhere from 20-30 mg. Being legal amphetamine, Adderal really rocks your neurotransmitters with a one-two punch. Not only does it force the pre-synaptic neuron to release its dopamine, it also acts as a reuptake inhibitor, keeping the same neuron from sucking it all back up. Like a real meth head, you're really getting that dopamine flowing in your synapses, yo.

Next: DONT SLEEP - I mean it. Stay awake through the entire night. Not even a snooze. The adderal helps here. Also netflix binging all seasons of "Breaking Bad" seems appropriate.

After a long night of Walter White in his underwear (no ones judging you), take another adderal around 7am. Between the adderal and lack of sleep, your pre-synaptic neurons should be releasing dopamine faster than you can say "Why am I purposely giving myself a neurodegenerative disease LOL?" You're doing it because all the cool kids are, and because Michael J. Fox once said "To cure a disease, you first must understand what causes it." Great Scott Marty, you're right!

We are at the homestretch now-stay focused. You should feel wide awake at this point, either from the adderal or my sweet MJF quotes. And by now your brain knows somethings up as its pulling all the energy from anything it still has left in storage. Don't give in now! You're almost there, champ!

Now, grab your favorite source of MSG - Chinese buffets are notorious sprinkling this delicious chemical over everything, coining the phrase "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome" (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001126.htm). Again, my weapon of choice was Taco Bell. But really, anything that has a high level of Monosodium Glutamine works here. Its your brain damage: Have fun with it.

Around 4:30pm, after 18-24 hours of lack of sleep and fasting, stuff your face with the delicious MSG and enjoy the next hellish chapter of your life! Welcome to the world of Neurodegenerative brain damage!

The vicious headache that immediately follows is what's called a "glutamate storm". Make sure you're around a toilet, because your body will immediately try and puke out the entire helping of Taco Bell/General Tso's Moo Goo Gai Pan/etc. Right now your neurons are literally being "excited" to death by the glutamate-causing-excitotoxicity you so foolishly introduced by listening to some stranger on the internet. Your brain will feel like its on fire. You'll pray for death as the pain becomes unbearable. Youll want to scream and cry at the same time. It will feel like someone released a thousand fire ants armed with ghost peppers between your ears. Are these enough analogies for everyone?

Your great grandma took her entire life to get this much brain damage. You did it in only (insert number of years alive here). Rock on, bro.

WHY IT WORKS:
Because science, baby. And because on 6/9/16, it worked for me (tiny violin playing).

The key thing at work here is "Glutamate Excitotoxicity", and it just caused a forest fire throughout your neurons. As your brain starves for an energy source from your fast, it will immediately send anything that comes through your gullet straight to its greedy, obsessed self (turns out my brain and my ex have something in common). This essentially gives the MSG a unobstructed trip straight from your stomach to your brain, and a free pass through the oh-so-important Blood Brain Barrier. Seriously, your brain becomes more desperate than your creepy 38-year-old aunt on Tinder. And that combination of adderal and fasting we did earlier? Dopamine is neuro-protective within the neuron. And while dopamine resides within the neuron, its protected against damage from glutamate. However, the adderal and insomnia (which causes the body to naturally increase dopamine as well) released your stores of dopamine and depleted it, leaving your neurons vulnerable to attack(http://www.sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2008/One-Sleepless-Night-Increases-Dopamine-in-the-Human-Brain). So when the free pool of glutamate increases, the NMDA receptor gets over-loaded, resulting in a massive influx of calcium ions. This excitotoxic cascade then triggers various inflammatory and cell-destructive enzyme reactions, resulting in neurotoxicity and cell death. (https://metabolichealing.com/glutamate-excitotoxicity-the-brain-the-nervous-system-nutritional-solutions/).

If you almost fell asleep reading this last paragraph, know that I almost fell asleep writing it.

What did that all mean in plain english? You basically brought down your brains' natural defenses, and then attacked it full force with a neuro-toxin, yo. No give-zies back-zies!

Ive spent the last 7 months of my life in a downward spiral. This will literally deplete all your neurotransmitters instantly, and throw you in the deepest, darkest depression you can imagine. I struggled with all the symptoms of Parkinson's (depression, tremors, inability to sleep, blurred vision, brain fog, memory loss, etc.) I lost all my close friends, lost my girlfriend of over a year whom I loved very much, ruined a budding-career at a great company, and moved from a luxury high-rise and into a bug-infested garage of a guy I met on Craigslist (tiny violin begins playing again). I bought a gun a few months ago to end things, but something kept me here. Perhaps it was to write this.

HOW YOU CAN REVERSE IT (beta)

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, neurologist, scientist, or any of the other cool sounding professions that normally deal with these kinds of hypothesis-thingys. My biggest accomplishment in life was beating Halo on Lengendary back in college (hold your applause, ladies). But after I lost everything, I was free to do anything. And what I did was study. I read all I could a hold of: About how the brain worked, what causes Neurodegenerative diseases, what could be done about these diseases, and what I could do to become "normal" again. All my research led me to one belief: The government doesn't give a sh*t about us. The government, through the far-reaching greedy hands of food lobbyists, allows MSG, aspartame (think Micheal J Fox and diet coke in the 80's) and other toxins to be put in our food to make us sick: Only to make more money off of us on the back end as we're "treated" for these neurodegenerative diseases. Currently, the most popular drug for Parkinson's is Levodopa, which has been used since the 60's. The phone in my pocket can literally access all the information in the world, stalk my ex on Facebook, and watch a cute puppy video all within a few clicks, and were still treating Parkinson's with the crap we found in the 60's? I call bullsh*t. Ive been trying this method for only a few weeks, and my brain has slowly come back alive (actually almost better than before in some way). The depression/brain fog has lifted, my sleep is slowly coming back, and I'm feeling more like my old and perky self!

So my theory is this. Starve your brain for energy, and whatever you eat will be sent straight to the brain first. The same method that gave me brain damage can be used to reverse said brain damage. A term i've coined "Catapulting" (don't steal it or I swear I'll sue) is sending toxins (or nutrients) directly to the brain by bypassing its natural defenses. The Blood-Brain Barrier is the gatekeeper to our most precious organ, but I've found that under the right circumstances, the BBB can be bypassed as long as you force your brain to become desperate for energy. Remember the movie Independence day when they couldn't destroy the evil alien ships until dropping it's shields? Just like that.

So say this theory of "Catapulting" works. Doctors have struggled for years to treat brain tumors because the Blood Brain Barrier blocks the chemo (http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/brain-tumour/treatment/chemotherapy/about-brain-tumour-chemotherapy). My next challenge was finding the right "antidote" to send in to fix the damage done by MSG. I doubted this substance even existed, and if it did exist, it would be so guarded and patented by greedy big-pharma that I would never be able to try it. But alas my friends, I may have found the answer in something they couldn't patent.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page