Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Cooking Help?

Battling the MSG Myth » Recipes or Snack Ideas » Cooking Help? « Previous Next »

Rose
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 5:13 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, so what's the deal with sea salt? Is that good? I'm sitting here with the Rice Milk, but I see sea salt on the ingredients and I thought sea salt was sometimes a cover for MSG. How do you know?
Rose
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 5:16 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, so what's the deal with sea salt? Is that good? I'm sitting here with the Rice Milk, but I see sea salt on the ingredients and I thought sea salt was sometimes a cover for MSG. How do you know?
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 11:06 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It should be okay. There are some seasalts that may contain some glutamate as a residue from seaweed or other glutamate rich plants....but for the most part, seasalt should be okay, unless MSG has been added to it. It should say that on the label or it is misleading.
sazzie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 5:41 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bonomelli tea available at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Camomile-Flowers-Tea-bonomelli-0-7oz/dp/B000LQOJKA

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page