Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Please nominate Debby, Carol, Jeffrey...

Battling the MSG Myth » MSG/Excitotoxin Related Links » Please nominate Debby, Carol, Jeffrey Smith, etc. at NaturalNews.com « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 5:48 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/HealthRanger

He is taking nominations for the person of the year who has contributed to health freedom. Please nominate our friends and mentors. Thank you.

NaturalNews.com
Thanks for the nominations for our "Person of the Year Award" idea. We're getting so many nominations that I've decided to narrow the topic a bit to "health freedom." So this award would go to the person who has done the most in 2010 to protect health freedom. Who would you nominate as the top health freedom activists of 2010? - Mike
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You have to click on "wall" and scroll down to yesterday's post. But how do you submit a nomination? All I could do was view the comments.
Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 4:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think that you just put your nomination in the comment column. That is what I did.
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 6:17 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All I was able to do was VIEW the comments, it wouldn't let me write any. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page