Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Fluoride Symptoms

Battling the MSG Myth » MSG/Excitotoxin Related Links » Fluoride Symptoms « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 97.124.65.42
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 9:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The more I look into the root of my symptoms such as anxiety, dizziness, heart palpitations and more, it's seems like every time I think it's one thing that causes it, it always points back to fluoride. It's in everything you eat like plain corn chips, potatoes, rice and even lettuce. Check out this article on all the symptoms: http://gofluoridefree.blogspot.com/p/fluoride-symptoms.html
DebA.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 - 8:56 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you also avoiding MSG?
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 10:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

oh! my! gosh!!

found this lady's site tonite- ok, anyone who is suspecting that their lingering health issues (AFTER eliminating msg & other food chems) might be caused by halide salts---
CHECK THIS SITE OUT!!!

she just identified ME- ding ding ding ding!
now i for sure know this is a really important piece of my struggle after reading this article: "Fluoride Content of Thanksgiving Turkey"
www.celluliteinvestigation.com/2010/12/fluoride-content-turkey.html
this story so PERFECTLY describes what happened to me, i cant believe it

and she has pix of what it looks like here:
www.celluliteinvestigation.com/2009/11/this-is-what-fluoroderma-looks-like.html

i am just amazed... i knew it, i just knew it...

i had a thought tonite, about how awful the bones look on most commercial chicken, just hollow & warped & white, and remembering how the turkey bones looked at thanksgiving too... and suddenly it hit me- i'll bet those poor birds are suffering from Fluorosis! so i started googling & sure enough: THEY ARE- fluoride is a component of most conventional poultry feeds. then i found out that yes indeed, it builds up in poultry bones the same way it builds up in human bones, depleting all the iodine & vitamin D & calcium, causing bone spurs & osteoporosis etc... and Perioral Dermatitis(!) and Eczema (!) and fungal issues (!!) and nonhealing wounds & bacterial skin infections (!!!) and this wierd pseudoacne that looks like pimples but if you mess with it it gets really angry & digs in deeper- "FluoroDerma" its called-

wow. just wow.

and im thinking of all the HEALTHY soups ive prepared for my family over the years, and how ive always saved up the bones, even after they started looking pale and strange a couple years ago i was still doing it becoz i so hate to 'waste' anything... up until just a couple months ago, becoz i started feeling really wierd about it- "Sick Bones mean Sick Birds might mean Sick Us if we keep eating it"... was the little nagging thought that kept floating into my head

now i know that was a subtle hint of wisdom from Creator- becoz sure enough, ITS TRUE!!

agh! i dont know whether to celebrate (for discovering this Really Important Truth) or cry (duped! yet again!)

sorry for all the caps, guys... but i am feeling extremely wound up about this and soooooooo frustrated!

as of tomorrow, i am putting my sons on Borax Therapy too! sure wish i could get my hubby to listen. NONE of us have felt really well for any consistent amount of time in the past couple years, even the boys who should be in their peak of health- and this whole past year its been worse than ever, new strange things popping up, no matter what i try.
oh i wish all this evil would just disappear. sigh.

at least now i feel like i can be armed to do battle with these new poisons- especially Fluoride. and i hope anyone reading this who is constantly struggling with increasing illness and environmental sensitivities even tho they know they are msg free, will look into Halide Toxicity for themselves too... it just might be the next piece some of us are desperately seeking
:-(
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 6:42 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

another article on the Halide/Halogen subject:

http://drdavidbrownstein.blogspot.com/2010/01/toxicity-from-new-cars.html

this one focuses on 2 of the other halogens: Chloride & Bromide and explains some of their hidden environmental sources (ie- new cars!)

he doesnt touch the issue of ChemTrails, but ive been reading on those again too, as weve got so much of the stuff over our heads here in our area... i wanted to find out if they might have Fluoride as well, and it doesnt look like it- but they are apparently chock full of Bromides...

eek. this picture just keeps looking uglier
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 9:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

interesting - I am sure I also have a flouride and maybe other halide overload - figured that out last spring / summer but wasn't sure what to do about it - I don't appear to have the skin problems she posted in those pictures

I had seen the stuff at Earthclinic - was willing to take boron but not borax - just leery myself of eating laundry product or poison ivy killer (my uses for borax) - they use it for either termites or carpenter ants here too I guess as the professional guy used it last treatment of our neighbors crawl space (I am to be notified before they come out by law)

I stopped the boron when I was reacting to about everything but still think about it. I has also read they have tried Tamarind for flouride. I have been tempted to try that myself.

It is funny you put up a link from Dr. David Brownstein - I tried to order one of his books (used copy) via Amazon, got the wrong book not to the vendor's error and did finally get the right one so now I have 2 of his books - not sure they were worth the total price I paid but will see. The book I bought was The Guide to Healthy Living and the book I ended up with was on Salt.
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 12:37 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sara- want to sell me your extra copy? :-O
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 1:36 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

these are two different books - his site is

https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_GuideH.php

and I ended up with an old edition of the Salt book and the newest Guide to Healthy Eating ordering the latter from these people.

There was a used book seller out of Vancouver WA (online) that had a couple of his books listed. I am not sure which used marketplace I was looking at then.
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:27 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what do you think of the Guide to Healthy Eating? or what he has to say in general? do you feel he is a reliable source and trustworthy?

i hadnt heard of him before, but i thought what he had to say about halogens sounded realistic... id like to find out more about him
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 6:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't have an opinion of him yet. I find part of his book at a site and was interested in reading more of it - of course at that time I was thinking I was only spending $6 for the book including shipping.

The book just came last week - wrong one - then I ordered the right one which just came on Saturday I think it was.

After I read it more I will let you know but so far kind of disappointed - was expecting more but it looks good for the beginner on figuring out what to eat. If I find the link to the chart that set me looking, I will post it but don't seem to find it right now.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page