Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Blog entry quoting Deb!

Battling the MSG Myth » MSG/Excitotoxin Related Links » Blog entry quoting Deb! « Previous Next »

prg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 10:47 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

intellectualinsurgent.blogspot.com/2008/05/free-glutamates-no-msg-doesnt-tell.html - 27k -

Just more evidence of the value of this website...

:-)

Lucky us!
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 4:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Aspartame Special - Dr. Betty Martini + Panel on Coast to Coast
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/09/02.html

rared and in wma format
http://rapidshare.de/files/40388216/Coast_Sep_02_2008.rar.html

(alternate link)
zipped in wma format
http://www.4shared.com/file/61766515/e9761da7/Coast_Sep_02_2008.html
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 7:28 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

--- [quote from above] ---
(alternate link)
zipped in wma format
http://www.4shared.com/file/61766515/e9761da7/Coast_Sep_02_2008.html
--- [end quote] ---

Post this everywhere - your website, discussion groups, etc. When enough people listen to Betty Martini on C2C, all 773H will break loose. There will be a lynch mob.
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 2:40 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill S, The Aspartame video was compelling and it offers other sites (at the end). The more information I can be armed with, the better the case to be made to my family and friends. Thank you.
Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 11:32 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill S, I also can't thank you enough, without your help, I never would have been able to meet Steve Kroschel and would definitely have not been in the movie.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I read part of the atical at the first link, and she suggests stevia and "Just Like Sugar"...anyone heard of that?
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 11:20 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

article...sorry, gang.
Becky
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 1:51 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb, I didn't read the article, but I looked up "Just Like Sugar" and it has "chicory maltodextrin" in the ingredients. Here's what it says on their website:

"Our Maltodextrin is obtained from Chicory Root when large molecules are split into smaller molecules by hydrolysis (reaction with water) due to the action of acids or enzymes. The same process occurs naturally when bread is toasted and some of the molecules are broken down due to the action of heat and moisture. Our proprietary process uses water only with out the use of heat.

JUST LIKE SUGAR®, is made in granular form for easy measuring and pouring and utilizes Chicory Maltodextrin as a bulking agent with the purpose of cutting down the sweetness to a point where it becomes just as sweeter as regular sugar.

Due to its reduced bulk density 0.3 g/ml (1.88 LB/Gallon) Chicory Maltodextrin is not metabolized by the body and is considered safe and does not contribute to the glucose increase in diabetics. There is NO “MSG” in the Chicory, Maltodextrin used in Just Like Sugar®."

Of course the words "maltodextrin" and "hydrolysis" sound the alarm bells in my head... I'm not sure why they say that it cannot be metabolized by the body. I've never heard that before about maltodextrin.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 1:36 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting, Becky. I would not recommend artifically made sweeteners. Thanks for doing the research!
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 1:42 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Prg, I couldn't find the link you mentioned in an earlier post you made at the Intellectual Insurgent blogspot.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page