Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Dizziness

Battling the MSG Myth » Share Your Symptoms » Dizziness « Previous Next »

Lynn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 12:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I get dizzy along with other head and ear pressure pain...

I think I will email that promsg site also.

They were saying msg is helpful, because the need for salt is decreased. And that is useful for the elderly, that they will eat more, because the food will taste better.

I'm so angry, my precious elderly aunt and uncle, who have the beginning stages of altheimers, we put in a nursing home 9 months ago. They still laughed, knew us, and were themselves, even though very stressed at the change. I negleted to visit them in 5 months, cause of a 2 hr. drive,, I'm so sorry I did. The change is unbelievable! My aunt has done well walking with her ms ,, now she can't walk at all, she is heavy,,,at least 25 lb,, I have never seen her overweight, she cries , and doesnt make sense,, My uncle can't walk, he dizzy and falls when he tries to walk, so they wheel him around, he can't talk, or won't..

I'm sick about it....I beleive all that food ladden with msg....
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 2:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lynn, I am sorry to hear about your aunt and uncle. Unfortunately, you are probably right about all the msg-laden food. My mother and mother-in-law experienced the same plunge. As I look back at it now, I am sure that it was the MSG that did them both in. It so outrageous and infuriating what corruption and greed will do.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 9:55 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree. Their food is loaded with MSG. My neighbor's mother was put in a nursing home...not ill at all, but weaker and not able to get around very well. Within a week, she began having terrible bloating and stomach pain. She died withing a two months. My neighbor is sure it was MSG, but didn't learn about it in time. She, too, is MSG sensitive and came to the conclusion that it was the cause of her mother's dramatic downward spiral. She said that her mother used to cook everything from scratch.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You can demand that your aunt and uncle be given unseasoned foods that have no gravy or processed items. You can look into other kitchen facilities and talk with directors of other nursing homes and compare. Don't be afraid to get involved...your aunt and uncle can recoup some of their health if they eat well.
cathy218
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:17 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have severe inflamation in my muscles...causes back ache, vertigo, ringing in my ears, floating black dots, severe neck tension and I also get hives.

I think the neck tension is causing the vertigo!

Three questions:
What type of doc are you all seeing for this inflamation which seems much like RA??
Can you recommend one around Walla Walla WA?

And what supplements are any females taking for the inflamation and hives? I think Ia m sensitive to all variations of MSG, soy and Sulfites?

Oh and are there tests that can be done to test which substances I am sensitive to because I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overwhelmed.

Was totally healthy until a year ago I had a sinus infection and took amoxicillan and the hives started and then new symptoms every month...hairloss, vertigo, nasal stuffiness all the time, ringing in the ears, painful geographic tongue, belly problems. All this happened as I stopped breast feeding so I am assuming the hormone factor is a player. Have two small boys and was in bed with the dizziness ALL SUMMER! HELP? I do feel better since I stopped soy and am eatting right. Had a Halloween party Saturday and had to avoid everything...ate a banana and water! Yipee. But no reactions...had eatten one bite of a store cupcake and hives, dizziness, floating black dots, back muscles seized up, muscles all over my body ached, stomach ache..numb throat, tongue started swelling....ONE BITE. HUGS to you all.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page