Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Dizziness, ringing in the ears, etc

Battling the MSG Myth » Share Your Symptoms » Dizziness, ringing in the ears, etc « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 75.159.83.83
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 9:34 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi. I think I've just made my MSG connection. I've been suffering for 6 years with what Doctors thought was "Ménière's disease" I'm thinking now it's MSG. Starting today I'm being very careful not to ingest any and see how I feel. It's even in my vitamins!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience and thought it was Ménière's disease? I'm really hoping I am on to something here, I've been laid up on bed for the past year. It's been so hard as I have a 2 year old. I'd love to here and encouraging stories. Thanks.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 7:00 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Try clicking on the word, "Search" at the top of this page. Then type in the subject box: Robert Cupp...then just click on enter on your computer.When the list of discussions comes up, click on the ones with his name to read about his experience with Meniere's. You can also do a search using the word. "vertigo".
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 3:09 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anon, I know tinnitus is only a small part of Meniere's but a renown otologist told a group of tinnitus sufferers at a meeting I attended that excitotoxins exacertabe his tinnitus. Free-glutamic acid (or MSG) is an excitotoxin.....and more.
Anonymous

Posted From: 75.159.83.83
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 5:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the responses. I've been reading this board straight for the past few days hahaha. Trying to learn as much as I can. Going to search for Robert Cupps experiences. Thank you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page