Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

I HATE YOU, MSG

Battling the MSG Myth » Share Your Symptoms » I HATE YOU, MSG « Previous Next »

Lynn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I feel your anger, and feel for your friend. I've been there. I personally believe, that when a person is going thru an emotional upheaval, and on top of that, fighting health problems with msg, that could cause a person to commit suicide. I had 10 years of that. I was going thru a personal crisis, which I thought was causing my physical symtoms, migraines everyday and ect. (here it was msg!!!!!!!!!) I beleive if I would of felt normal, (healthy) I could of handled my life's (my losses, grief, emotional pain) problems (normally).

I hate msg too, this is a hot button topic for me. I really believe, this (drug) can push a person to go over the edge, and do themselves in.

I feel so strongly about this, because I experienced it for so long. Thinking I was crazy, for not being able to go a day without a migraine. It was so hard to function and raise kids. I felt like giving up often.. I'm so thankful to God ,, I didnt...

I'll pray for your friend
Lynn
Lynn
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did want to add. One thing I did, several times over the years, that really helped me, is I went on juice fasts. I did that when I was at the end of my rope,, even if it was for just one day. It helps spiritually. But unfortunately, it might not help msg symtoms right away.

hope this might help
Lynn

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page