|Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:09 am: || |
Another question. I get very stuffy after having wine - better with organic, but still there, and I know I'm sensitive to mold in the environment. The list of symptoms and possible food triggers for mold, histamines, and sulphites seems so similar to the list for MSG. Is there a connection? Interestingly, my grandmother had severe mold allergies (had to move to AZ because of them), as well as hundreds of food allergies beginning in the 1950's and getting worse every year until her death. Perhaps all of her troubles were MSG related? Or was that too early on in MSG history?